Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rain Music Mix side 2


This is side 2 to that way old mixtape I made from Jazz records from the Montevallo library ... this side, to me, makes me think more of "after the rain" and the wet landscape and smells of post-thunderstormness ... so i didn't add rain and thunder sounds this time around ...

HERE it is for your rain-soaked jazzy pleasure.

***************************************************************************

This past week I had to get an absolute slew of commissioned paintings done because I knew that once June started, I'd be all too consumed with working with kids at the Birmingham Museum of Art Arts Camp ... which I now am (you can see some slight photographic evidence of both commissions and kids below) ... I also had a video commission due as well ... I'll have an excerpt of that ready for next week's blog ...

Aaaanyway, so it's been a busy week (Bad News Bearons got rained out of our 1st post-victory game, but I used the time to work feverishly instead) ... also, Elise sent me this really amazing animation clip by Tomas Mankovsky called "Sorry I'm Late" ... check out the brilliance:








No comments:

Post a Comment