Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Outside of Me




"Am I really all the things that are outside of me?"

I began seriously compiling 'mixtapes' around 7 years ago for this blog .... Back then, mixcloud didn't exist ... One had to post the compressed music file in a link and just hope that folks might download the mix and enjoy it on itunes etc ...

Now, thanks to wonderful outlets like Mixcloud, one can simply click & readily listen to the mixes! A godsend!

So I have a slight trove of mixes I created when my blog first began that never made it to mixcloud. This is one of them, and I find it still startlingly 'fresh' listening to it 7 years later! At the time, all the music on it was more or less brand new, which encapsulates a sort of thrill and excitement ...

... I think it's perfect for a warm, Spring-turning-into-Summer day!

As always,

*** ENJOY ***















































No comments:

Post a Comment