Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Rainy Power Bill Mix

This mix tape will be perfect for:

A. driving in the rain
B. paying a power bill
C. sawing wood
D. buying take-out food
E. sipping coffee




anyway ... 3 psychic things happened today while i was waiting for my tofu scrambler burrito
at Bottletree ...

1. Brock and i were talking about Christopher Guest movies and suddenly a song from "A Mighty Wind" started playing over the speakers

2. I told Merrilee as she past me on her way to the restroom how I had been at Seth Persons' place the nite before and how he had so much of her art on his walls, then Seth Persons walks
through the door

3. As i was about to pay for my tofu scrambler burrito, i was worried cuz i only had 4 one dollar bills and a quarter in my pocket, but it turned out that the total for the meal was exactly $4.25




speaking of money, whenever I go to the thriftstore, I hunt for those 99 cent bags full of random cassette tapes because I like throwing them into the tape player and just seeing what happens to be on them ... from these, I've started making sound collages called Mystery Tapes ... 

HERE is the 1st of them.



6 comments: