Tuesday, April 22, 2014

30 Minute Mix I

Sometimes limitation can be a means of focus. I had this in mind when I started making these brief mixtapes. Having such a limited amount of time to fill can sometimes result magically in unexpected themes, unintentional synchronicity, all sorts of things.

So instead of making large, sprawling mixes, I started making a series of these 30 minute mixes, which are basically short but enticing bursts of audible energy.

I was craving some true randomness when I created Mix I, so I resisted my normal impulse to create some sort of theme. Strangely, though the songs still fit together and flow ... almost as if there's an invisible or unspoken theme. Nice.

As usual,
*** ENJOY ***







 You may download Mix I right HERE.

































No comments:

Post a Comment