Tuesday, June 3, 2014

30 Minute Mix L



Sometimes limitation can be a means of focus. I had this in mind when I started making these brief mixtapes. Having such a limited amount of time to fill can sometimes result magically in unexpected themes, unintentional synchronicity, all sorts of things.

So instead of making large, sprawling mixes, I started making a series of these 30 minute mixes, which are basically short but enticing bursts of audible energy.

I was craving some true randomness this week, so I tossed together an eclectic mixture of brand new (including 2 fellow Birmingham bands, Wray and Drew Price's Bermuda Triangle!), traditional, classic, off-the-wall, and everything in between!

As always,

*** ENJOY ***








You may download 30 Min. Mix L right HERE.











































No comments:

Post a Comment