Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Rainy Water Bill Mix





Many moons ago, I was on my way home from dealing with some issue with the water company about my bill (a pipe had burst or something). I was listening to Ralph & Florian's song "Kristallo". It was raining as I drove and I noticed the song was playing along perfectly to the windshield wipers whipping back and forth and the drops splashing across the glass.

I was inspired.

I rushed home and created the 1st ever mixtape for my Psychic Tuesday blog. The result was this rather cozy and contemplative soundtrack of sorts.

The rest is history! Now I'd like to slowly but surely add the other early P.T. mixes to the mixcloud collection.

*** ENJOY ***








You can download the mix HERE.












































No comments:

Post a Comment