Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mr. Alphabet 's Assortment 1



Sometimes I get overwhelmed, confused and frustrated by my own music collection.

At times like these, my head fills with a sort of indecisive static and as a remedy, I find myself clicking the 'shuffle' icon in the hopes that might discover or rediscover some new or forgotten song or artist.

These 'Mr. Alphabet' collections are both the result of the above dilemma and also the desire to create a truly random mixtape by simply choosing song titles alphabetically rather than typically factoring in elements like 'flow' and 'themes' ...

This at first was extremely difficult because I am pretty obsessed with both flow and themes! So in a way, making these mixes feels a bit like abstract art.

For me this is a bit of a 'breakthrough' and now that I'm over the hump, this new process is just extremely FUN!

Expect more and more random compilations from Mr. Alphabet in the future!

As always,

*** ENJOY ***







You may download Mr. Alphabet's 1st assortment HERE.











































No comments:

Post a Comment