Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Caves & Corridors



Sometimes compiling songs for mixtapes is like having a huge toy box and just dumping everything on the floor to see which one you're in the mood to play with!
Some toys are ones you'e had your entire life, while others are comparatively brand new. 

That's how it felt creating this play list. I more or less played, roaming all over the house with my chosen toys, who sometimes lead me through familiar corridors but also occasionally lured me into exploring uncharted secret caves!

As always,

*** ENJOY ***




DOWNLOAD THE MIX




For your consideration ... Here's my 1st ambient EP ... It's far from perfect! In fact I reveled in cheapness & imperfections! It's intentionally lo-fi &amp ... soothing in a rough, atmospheric way!


(Acre Mud Pillows is my name rearranged!)











































No comments:

Post a Comment