Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Night Driving Mix


The above comic was sent to me by my mom ... she said it 
reminds her of me when i was in grade school ... haha!

***************************************************

This mixtape will be perfect for:

A. some late night driving
B. driving in general
C. sleeping in the backseat
D. tea on the front porch
E. ponderings in the backyard

You can download it HERE.



I spent the 1st part of today sipping coffee with David, then we picked up Walker cuz he's on Spring break and all three of us hung out for a while ... it wasn't very much of a St. Patrick's Day, really ... not that it wasn't a fun day ... I've never really understood the point of St. Patrick's really, except that some people like to drink a lot etc ...weird...

We ended up watching this way mental horror movie from the 70's called "Blue Sunshine"... I wouldn't exactly recommend it, unless you're looking for something to laugh at ... it's absurd and ridiculous, really ... it's full of bad fashion, baldness and LSD ... haha

Anyway, hanging out today with Walker made me remember this crazy adventure we had on the train tracks in Montevallo at the end of last Summer ... It was funny and scary at the same time ... read all about it HERE.

(P.S. The cat in the 2nd to last photo down there 
is my beloved kitty, Charley.)










Add ImageAdd Image

2 comments: