Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Eggling / Birdling Mix


This mixtape was made specifically to be the soundtrack for Peter & I's upcoming art opening, (see above flyer) so I don't really know what else it'd be perfect for ... perhaps:

A. drawing or painting
B. cooking a meal
C. cleaning yer bedroom
D. watching a thunderstorm
E. eating a meal

Anyway, I made 2 different mixes of this particular one, WITH BIRDS and WITHOUT BIRDS ...  (I suggest the WITHOUT BIRDS version for those who want to fully appreciate the songs ... because the bird sounds will serve a purpose at the opening ... otherwise, they might drive the listener mental and get in the way!) At any rate, enjoy! Both Peter & I picked out the songs this time.

So this week has been a bit frustrating because I really enjoy rain and thunderstorms, but because of them our last softball game was cancelled due to poor field conditions, and then after that we had numerous practices in which barely anybody showed up to ... so hopefully the field will be okay tonight, cuz we have a DOUBLEHEADER! Two games in a row ... 

Other than that, I've been painting and painting, working on the collaborations ... They're turning out bizarrely and surprisingly good ...

On a musical note (ha!) ... David posted this insanely hilarious video of Scottie's face super-imposed over moving rollercoaster footage with Scottie saying ridiculous things about "the rollercoaster" ... it all looks very 80's and is way funny! I tried posting the actual video on here, but facebook said NO, so instead I made a song out of the audio from it ... maybe somehow David can put the video on Youtube ... until then though, enjoy THIS!








No comments:

Post a Comment