Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Merrilee's Tony Orlando Mix

(click above for some amazing found photos)

I decided to let every other week be a "guest mixtape" week ("rain mix side 2" is coming up next week) and the 1st of these guest mixers is the one and only Merrilee Challiss, an amazing artist and owner of the coolest restaurant/bar/venue in town, Bottletree ...

After listening to it a couple of times, I decided that it'd be perfect for:

A. having a good chill day
B. going on a "sunday drive" or bike ride
C. entertaining folks on the porch or patio
D. digging in a garden
E. sipping on a tall cool drink

so here it is for yer enjoyment, Merrilee's Tony Orlando Mix

**********************************Add Image*********************************

This past Friday, Rachel and Joy threw a "Morrissey's 50th Birthday" party and it was loads of fun! I never thought in my life that I'd get into a gladiola battle with Chad! haha ... Bo did the Moz drawing on top of the cake and Rachel piled on the icing pompadour ...here are some highlights:


"Unhappy Birthday, Moz!!!"

*******************************************************************
In softball news, not only was last Tuesday nite the historic "Hair Metal Game", but it was also our 1st ever VICTORY!!! In hindsight, I'm so very glad that I chose to bring my cameras to that game! And so, below is the new BNB "metal" theme video, in all it's glory! enjoy!!!







*****************************************************************

Oh yeah ... one last thing ... I really love THIS new Grizzly Bear video! The album ("Veckatimest") was actually released this very day!

No comments:

Post a Comment