Tuesday, August 23, 2011

RY4N Mix



This mixtape was created for my wonderfully terrific man, Mr. Ryan Hora because today just happens to be his birthday ...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!!!!!!!





It's funny remembering Ryan's birthday one year ago... He still lived in Montgomery, so I had to travel down the highway with his cake and presents ...

So much has changed now ... for the better, too! Nowadays, Ryan lives under the same roof as me ... Later today, I can ice his cake, add the candles, light em and just walk down the hall to celebrate with him! Hurrah!!!


And here's one of his gifts ... a mix from me to him ...

Many happy returns, sleepyhead!!!

ENJOY!!!



Here is a short video of Ryan doing a bit of exploring by his good friend, Antonio Urdiales =




Sadly, Antonio passed away this week ... He was an extremely gifted musician and artist ...
HERE is a memorial to a very talented young man taken away from us far too soon. R.I.P.






*************************************************************************




Below is photographic evidence of the fact that for weeks now I've been slowly getting all of my pieces for the Birmingham Art Walk (Sept. 9th and 10th) together ... HERE is my artist profile =





Charley enjoys helping me by laying on top of the collage stuff =




This year I'll have postcards ...



and T shirts! ...









*************************************************************************





VIDEOS abound!!! Yippeeeeeee!!!





The Australian Tame Impala were on Jimmy Fallon recently ... yes! =



Keith Goodwin posted this delightful Pink Floyd nugget, circa 1968 ... thanks! =




Here is a crazy Busdriver cover of an old Animal Collective tune =













This classic Massive Attack (with Elizabeth Fraser singing) video never ceases to freak me out ... in a good way ... haha =



Pharoahs? YES! =


A nice one by TOBACCO from Elise ("for halloween!") ... cheers, E!!! =






{dessert] = mmm mmm GOOD (and funny) ...



Chris Stewart posted this 1st one ... gracias! =




And Daniel Moreno posted this ridiculous next one ... danke! =


Alley Bulka posted this (thank you!) terrifyingly weird vintage telethon clip ... I personally think it's at it's weirdest at 2:31 ... You be the judge! =




From the birthday boy himself (Ryan, of course!) "Friday" (Rebecca Black) in ... um ... Chinese =




From my good friend, John Wendel ... "Orel Moral" (thanky!) ... Jesus Christ, this is wrong! =




Speaking of good friends, Pascal sent me (merci!) this marvelous bit of Cookie Monster/Tom Waits goodness =




Craig Stroud (another good friend!) posted this bizarre bit of animated London rioters madness ... thanks! =



And last of all, here's a ingeniusly "songified" version of the bizarre "I Love Cats" I posted on here many a moon ago ... Wow =






























No comments:

Post a Comment