Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Piping Hot {December '12} Mix




1st of all, Merry Christmas, everyone!!!
This is the 1st Psychic Tuesday to ever fall on the 1st day of Yuletide!!!


In celebration, I found this great piece about Vince Guaraldi's very excellent soundtrack to "A Charlie Brown Christmas". You can read it right HERE.


And for a nice Christmas present, I have for you this week's mixtape, chock full of brand new music!!!

At the end of each month I collect (from that particular month) all of the hot, fresh songs that I can find from not only bands and musicians I already know and love, but also bands and musicians I've just discovered.

For the most part, December 2012 contained a lot of joyously loud, raucous and excitingly upbeat ear treats!  Stuff that's guaranteed to get you shakin yer stuff and warming you up during the frosty season!

as always ....
***ENJOY*** 


Happy Holidays!













You can download the new soundz RIGHT HERE.







**********************************************************************************************








 >>>>>>>VIDEOS ARE NOW<<<<<<<







Because New Year's Eve will happen BEFORE next Tuesday, I thought I'd 1st post this full concert feature ... it's Tom Waits' "Big Time" and always makes me think of the festive magic ofNew Year's Eve ... Enjoy!




Here's a big gulp of surfy psychedelia from Peaking Lights




Some meditatively lonely sounds and sights care of  Itasca



A bit of gloomy winter stuff from Nico ... This un's for Ryan, cuz he loves her so



Some nostalgic, Super 8 moments





I dig this wonderfully strange and disturbing Kriget video! 



From disturbing to bizarre!
I give you Karriem Riggins











>>>Dessert for everyone!!!<<<









1stly, Roy Burns posted this hilarious one.
It's good ole Yoko's Ono's interpretation of "Fireworks" by Katy Perry ...
thanky, Roy!



And Elise sent me 2 funnies ... Danke, E!


1. A scary snowman prankster :




2. A very short breakdancer from India :



And finally, Patrick Riley posted this goofy ass teen werewolf video ... bwahaha!
Cheers, Patrick!























No comments:

Post a Comment