Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Double Stuff Mix


       (awesome painting above by Daisy Winfrey)

I called this mixtape "double stuff" simply because I used 2 songs by each band/artist this time ... When I was growing up, I remember this radio station that had this "2 for Tuesday" thing and they'd play 2 songs by each band, one song right after the next ... my "2 for Tuesday" is a little different, though ... cuz the way I organized the songs was like a mirror ... you'll see ...

anyway, it's right HERE to double yer pleasures.

I don't have much to say this time, really because coming home from Arts Camp each day this month is making my brain feel pretty much like mush.

The Bad News Bearons have another double-header game tonite ... it'll be the 1st game we've played since the "hair metal victory", thanks to Mother Nature consistently raining us out ... Tonite should be pretty fun and exciting ... it'll be the debut of our supporting crowd's 70 kazoo orchestra! I can only imagine what that's gonna sound like ... I'll be sure and record some of it and post it on here next week!

Also, my favorite band, Micachu & The Shapes have a new and amazing video for their awesomely rad song "Golden Phone" ... it's right here:



In other news, sometimes I edit videos for complete strangers ... Here is the latest one:












No comments:

Post a Comment