Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chris' Knob Schlobbin' Mix




This mixtape was created for you once again by the talented Chris Stewart (of "Michael Jackson's Dead Mix" fame) and this time, I must admit that this mix is probably my favorite of all of the mixes so far on Psychic Tuesday! It flows so well and would be "perfect for any occasion" ... cheesy as that may sound ... it's just real solid and has a little bit of everything in it ... awesome again,Chris! Thanks!

You may partake of the amazingness HERE.

***************************************

In otherness, I've been busy busy busy working simultaneously on the "Ghosts & Hybrids" show for Boutwell (Sept. 4th) and also Art Walk (Sept. 11) on top of doing commissions here and there ...

This weekend was kinda full, too ... I spent some time down in Montevallo with Walker (his band performed at Eclipse Friday nite and were red hot ... I gotta CD!) and my great friend, John Wendel who was visiting the US (he's been teaching English in Korea for like a billion years now) ... We spent some time walking on the tracks, too which I documented a bit in the photos below ...

Saturday nite it absolutely poured down and I had dinner with my friend Nancy Tran, which was great fun ... she owns an amazing shop called Green Central Station ... you should check it out if yer a Birminghamian or just visiting ...











No comments:

Post a Comment