Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Messy Room Mix


This mixtape will be perfect for:
A. cleaning up yer room
B. washing clothes
C. putting away clothes
D. cleaning up yer house
E. messing yer room back up

Well, the "guest mix era" was fun while it lasted, but I must say that I enjoyed myself immensely making this mix, simply because it had been such I long time since I'd actually made one! Absence makes the heart grow fonder? Well, yes...


I also added part four to the crazy Mystery Tapes saga ...

I don't have much to say this week, except that we, the Bad News Bearons, WON the 1st game of the Fall season 15-5 (by the mercy rule, no less!ha ha) ... and in light of that, I completed the latest BNB promo video ... ENJOY!

*******************************************************
Aside from that, all I really have been doing lately is painting, painting and more painting ... it's just that time of the year ... farmers farm, me? I paint ... Elise and family were up her because she created some rather amazing for Naked Art's "Electric Oddities" show ... I'll post some photos of them next week ...

the photos I posted below concentrate mainly on the recent death of the once-beautiful and quite enormous tree that once stood directly in front of Peter and I's house ... it makes me sad to look at these, but I guess it's a fitting a tribute ... I don't know if you can see it, but once the tree was finally just a stump, Peter got some soil and planted a rosemary plant inside of it ... Life springs from Death and back again ...
******************************************

And lastly, here are two great videos for your late summer viewing pleasure ...

1st is a link to a recent in-office Sunset Rubdown performance of their great song "Silver Moons" at Pitchfork ... it's right HERE.

2nd is a wonderful new Dan Deacon video for the song "Paddling Ghost" ... ENJOY!

*******************************************************








No comments:

Post a Comment