Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hayley's Windows Rolled Down Mix



This mixtape was created by the wonderfully lovely Hayley Grimes. She and her man, David Brown have quite an awesome clothing "store"on Etsy called Mayfield Vintage ... click HERE so you can start yer early Xmas shopping!

I've crowned this mix number one for danceability, but (as the title suggests) it would also make a great road trip mix, played ultra loud with the wind slapping your hair around and the landscape rapidly changing as you bop yer head this way and that ... then, park the car on the side of the road and just dance dance dance! thanks, Hayley!

You can thoroughly enjoy this mix RIGHT HERE.

********************************************

I don't have much too say at all about this past week except that I'm really very glad that I got all of those commissions out of the way and I can now seriously start working on stuff for the Moss Rock Festival, which will be (at the Moss Rock Preserve) November 7th and 8th ...

I also wanna say that I do indeed miss softball and all of my fellow Bearons ... 5 whole months till the Spring season! yikes! I did hang out with Wes at Magic City Wholesale for a crazed nite of Balderdash and cards ... and that was terrific fun ... but aside from that, I only really "see" my team mates as words and photos on Facebook ... not quite the same, really

oh yeah ... another thing (that sort of felt like a commission) I got done was a sort of video documentary I shot and edited for my friend Spencer Shoults ... Pavo magazine are doing a "feature artist" article on him sometime this month and they wanted the video to accompany that ... HERE it is, in case yer curious.

********************************************************************************

In other "video news" ... haha ... I collected a bunch of great dreamlike or dream-based videos this time around ... the last one (Camera Obscura's "Sweetest Thing") makes me laugh because she's singing so heart-felt and sincerely while dressed like that! You'll see ... Enjoy:














No comments:

Post a Comment