Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Was Born Mix


This mixtape will be perfect for:
A. smelling crayons
B. pretending yer bedroom is the entire world
C. blowing out candles
D. smelling roses from graveyards
E. backyard fires with friends

HERE is where you can partake of it.

*****************************************

Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah! You say it's yer birthday!
Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah! It's my birthday too, yeah!

How charming that this year Peter & I's birthday actually falls on a Tuesday, the day we were born! Yes! I woke up and found this (and an insane list of birthday greetings!) waiting for me on facebook this morning ... thanks, Lucy!!!



Also, Mimi (who's birthday is the day before mine)sent me this wonderful Sesame Street thingy ... btw, my name means "small, but dynamic) ...thanks, Mimi!!!


*****************************************

So, this past week was a pretty good one ... I finished another stack of commissions (witness below) and started the foundations for my shows at Bottletree ("Hybrids") and Barehands ("Ghosts") ... haha ... I took the theme of the Boutwell show and divided it into 2 shows! So, it's been exciting, because both themes are new and experimental for me ... I actually love not knowing what I'm doing and surprising myself with happy accidents and such ...

Also, this past Sunday, most of the Bearons, some members of the Sons Of Pitches team and an assortment of friends played an awesome softball game at Ruffner Park ... we divided into 2 teams of 7 and called ourselves the Crips & the Bloods ... i was on the Crips and we won 13 - 7! In a way, it felt like a happy family reunion, seeing all of my fellow Bearons together after so long ... it was also heaps and heaps of fun! Again, photographic evidence lies below ...

(wow! my uncle Fritz just called me from Munich, Germany to wish me a happy birthday!)

*****************************************

In Fred & Daily news, we just released our Christmas album! and if you get it before December 1st, it's FREE! take a LOOK!



*****************************************
And lastly, in video news, I came a cross 3 pretty amazing ones (if the image gets cut off, just click the video itself) ... ENJOY:




















No comments:

Post a Comment