Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Unremembered Dreams Mix


This mixtape will be perfect for:

A. contemplation of any sort
B. lying in awe on your bedroom floor
C. attempting to remember the details of an exciting & vivid dream
D. attempting to recall the plans of a long-forgotten lifelong dream
E. doing something shockingly different, thus breaking your daily routine

I thoroughly enjoyed compiling these songs ... BEHOLD!

**************************************************

First line of business ... the Bad News Bearons WON our 1st game of the 2010 season!

12 - 1 !!!

It was a night of epic proportions and I filmed most of it!

Below is the silly-looking sign I was asked to make at the last minute for our sponsors (I realize now that I jammed all the big names into the top section ... argh!):


**************************************************

In other news, predictably I've been sweating & slaving on 70 - 80 new works for the Magic City Art Connection festival ... witness my slow but sure progress:




**************************************************

This past Sunday was Nancy's birthday and she had a picnic / croquet party at Rushton Park, which was happily quaint & perfectly delicious ... happy birthday, Nancy!


**************************************************

Woah ... incredible video round-up ahead! Get ready!


This 1st one by Health is both so beautiful and so bloody!
Warning ... it really might induce nightmares:

I snagged this next one from the Deerhunter blog ... and I really REALLY wish I could see this installation in the flesh:

There are no words for this next video ... except maybe WOW:

This new Apples In Stereo video is ridiculous and it makes me laugh ... the song is terrific, too:

I stold this from Tiffany's facebook page ... I really dig the editing in it on top of liking the song itself ... Thanks, Tiffany!

Here's an oldie but goodie from Cibo Matto ... and it's quite simply amazing:


And finally, I found two oldish ones from The Hidden Cameras that I'd never seen before ... the 2nd of which I could watch for an eternity ... I wish there were more like it:












1 comment: