Tuesday, January 8, 2013

How To Listen To Now 2012



So this is my "personal favorites of 2012" song list. I have been putting together such year-end mixtapes (titled "How To Listen To Now") since 2005. Listening back to each one is sort of like hearing an "audio time capsule". NOTE TO SELF: I need to put all of the old ones here on Mixcloud!


It was actually rather difficult to put this one together, because there was such a ton of great sounds like came out of last year.


In the end, I decided to choose songs that actually conjured personal memories and cause me to recall certain points of that year and remember what my life was like when I found myself enthralled with and repeatedly listening to each particular song.


*** ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY ***











You can download the mixtape RIGHT HERE.








**********************************************************************************************








 >>>>>>>VIDEOS ARE NOW<<<<<<<





If you enjoyed the songs on the "How To Listen To Now '12" mixtape, get ready to enjoy music videos for each song!


















>>>Dessert is upon us! <<<





1stly, Walker Yancey posted this funny animated blast from the 1990's called "Dog Brain" ... Cheers, Walker!



Next up is an episode of the slightly bizarre "Staying Fit With Jim" show ...
If yer at all curious, There are lots of other episodes of the show located HERE.



And finally, may I present to you ... the amazing Big Ben Beatbox! Yes!



























No comments:

Post a Comment