Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Xie Bee's Purrfect Mix



This most excellent mixtape was compiled by Xiebeth Craig and it's a love/Valentine themed mix of sorts ... Her dad, my old pal Clay Craig had this to say about it :

"My daughter put this one together for her friends. It's the first time she's made a mix for multiple people, and I was surprised by how much of my influence was in her song selections. She drew the cover, and we worked together to order the songs. It was a effort to find a computer with a disc drive. Looks like we're being forced into the cloud."

Thanks, Xiebeth and Clay!!!

As always,

*** ENJOY ***



 You may download this purrrfect playlist RIGHT HERE.

Here's the track list :

01 Alabama Shakes - Gimme All Your Love
02 Beck - Think I'm In Love
03 Yoko Ono & John Lennon - Kiss Kiss Kiss
04 Violent Femmes - Prove Your Love
05 The Moldy Peaches - Anyone Else But You
06 Cee-Lo Green - Cho Cha The Cat (Feat. The B-52's)
07 Best Coast - Crazy For You
08 Björk - It's Oh So Quiet
09 Vampire Weekend - I'm Going Down
10 The Flaming Lips - When You Smile
11 Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love
12 The Doors - Hello, I Love You
13 Karen O & The Kids - All Is Love
14 The Dead Milkmen - Punk Rock Girl
15 The Cardigans - Lovefool
16 Kinks - You Really Got Me
17 Pixies - Here Comes Your Man
18 No Doubt - Underneath It All
19 Nirvana - About A Girl
20 Modern English - I Melt
21 The Beatles - Something
22 Ramones - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
23 The Beach Boys - God Only Knows
24 The Cure - Friday I'm In Love
25 The White Stripes - Fell In Love With A Girl
26 Kip Dynamite - Always & Forever































No comments:

Post a Comment