Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Favorite Sweater Mix



This mixtape will be perfect for:
A. Driving or riding or walking around in cold weather.
B. Preparing hot chocolate or hot tea or coffee
C. Making a Christmas shopping list
D. Warding off wintertime sickness
E. Donning yer favorite sweater (of course)

Wrap up in it right HERE.

****************************************************

Looky looky! A painting from my Bottletree "Hybrids" show is on the new issue of Black & White Magazine!



Also, Fred & Daily (Peter and I's "band") have an article about us including videos and songs in the online magazine, Pavo! Yay!

you can dig it HERE.

This week has been full of Christmas painting commissions for me ... Not much else to say, really except that I had a blast at the Bottletree Holiday Extravaganza where folks were getting their photos taken with Asshole Santa! Here's me with some Bearons and Santa:

(photo by Jonathan Purvis)

There was also much drunken holiday karaoke, they screened Fred & Daily's "Jingle Bell Blitz" video and the Vacant Manifesto commercials for Six Elves One Cup, an amazing Christmas song-playing all-elf band, then the band actually played (it was actually more of a performance ... lots of storyline speaking inbetween!)...it was all filmed, so I'll be posting the video when it hits the interwebs ...

****************************************************

I have a variety of things in video news ... 1st of all, I had this song in my head the other day and it truly is a great song (even if the video is a bit so-so!):




And here's a new one by Hot Chip ... I like the song's chorus and all the dancing!




I didn't like Times New Viking till their latest album, "Born Again Revisited" came out and now I'm hooked ... witness two videos from it:






Lastly I have two anomalies ... a song by the Thai Elephant Orchestra (I own both albums!) and an animated piece by Norman McLaren from 1940 ... enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment