Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Teasley's O Holy Shit! Mix



Brian Teasley saves the day! His (extremely superb) Christmas mix was ready and waiting when this week's mix (which will end up being next week's mix) had an unexpected emergency and couldn't make it to the party ... and hell no, it's not too early to start clapping yer gloves with seasonal joy! Grab some egg nog and a cookie and get ready! (and have fun enjoying that photo above that graces the cover! haha)

I just can't wait till you get to the last song on THIS one! thanks again, Brian!


******************************************************

So this weekend was truly LOADED for me ... and I'm soooo glad it's over, even though it was highly enjoyable ... 1st was Friday, the night of the 2 simultaneous openings ... wait ... I have a video of the Barehands "New Ghosts On Old Wood" water closet installation ... the sound collage was coming from underneath the 3 dimensional ghost and that's what all that noise is: I collaged a bunch of spoken ghost stories over eachother:

Also, at the Bottletree "Hybrids" opening that night, a caricature artist named James Hislope did some awesome caricatures of me and my friends ... witness below my fellow Bearons Eileen, Kristen & I presenting eachother's:

Saturday and Sunday were both consumed by the Bottletree Craft Bazaar, where I showed a bunch of paintings (& sold a good deal, too on top of making some sweet trades!) ... it was a lot of work but alas, a lot of fun, too

This morning I ran out (in a total downpour of a day) and voted (Patrick Cooper) for mayor ... I hope more folks brave the weather and vote today as well ... and I also hope that Cooper wins this time ... our last mayor was a totally idiotic crook (and sadly, that's not an exaggeration!)

******************************************************

In video news, I figured that 1st of all, I'd plug Fred & Daily's xmas album again by posting the "Jingle Bell Blitz" video ... we're getting interviewed by Pavo Magazine today ... exciting! You can get yer copy of "Hairy Crimmah On Ice!" on End Up Records HERE.



Also, here's this great new piece by Atlas Sound called Untitled ... I find the song, as well as the quirky surveillance camera visuals highly entertaining:



Also, Camera Obscura did this wonderful "unplugged" outside deal type of thing (!) right HERE.

and speaking of Scottish bands, the Twilight Sad have this new and eerie, almost Halloweeny video ... creepsville!










No comments:

Post a Comment