Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Jingle Bell Jump Mix



This mixtape will be perfect for:
A. wrapping presents
B. driving/flying home for the holidays
C. decorating a tree
D. downing some eggnog or xmas wine
E. exchanging & opening gifts

You can unwrap it right HERE.

******************************************

So the holidays are here ... and I'm almost done with all of the holiday painting commissions I've been working on ... that doesn't mean I'm done with all of my xmas shopping ... for some reason I always wait till the very last minute to finish that up ... but then again, I pretty much do EVERYTHING at the last minute, so go figure ...

Anyway, because I'm sort of flustered due to all of this seasonal madness, I don't really have much to say this week ... at any rate, Happy Holidays!

I do have two pretty awesome videos ... the lovely Laura Ledbetter turned me onto this cool ass video blog called hexagon hexagon and that's where I found this particular one:



This other one I just sort of stumbled on while looking at other stuff ... It's a nice one for this time of year:











2 comments: